EA Resources is a faith-based non-profit organization that is dedicated to equipping parents and churches to understand Emerging Adults. The phrase “emerging adults” was coined by Jeffrey Arnett in 2001. Emerging adulthood describes the life phase following adolescence. It is the desire of EA Resources to provide quality resources for parents, churches, and friends who want to minister to emerging adults.
Recent Posts more
- Quite a Few ‘Emerging Adults’ Are Smoking Pot Every Day
- Why You Need the Church (And Not Just a Campus Ministry)
- Hatred for that Cat in the Cradle.
- Listening to Young Atheists: Lessons for a Stronger Christianity
- Young People Are Leading the Way. Will The Church Follow?
- A New Swag Bag for Seniors: Rethinking the Church Graduation Rite of Passage
- Hosting a Meaningful Graduation Party: 8 Short and Sweet Pieces of Advice
- Church Plants and Emerging Adults
- Are Emerging Adults "Spiritual, but not Religious"?