EA Resources is a faith-based non-profit organization that is dedicated to equipping parents and churches to understand Emerging Adults. The phrase “emerging adults” was coined by Jeffrey Arnett in 2001. Emerging adulthood describes the life phase following adolescence. It is the desire of EA Resources to provide quality resources for parents, churches, and friends who want to minister to emerging adults.
Recent Posts more
- The First Two Weeks
- The Difference Between Church-Based College Ministry and Campus-Based
- Five Dos and Don’ts when dropping off your college student
- Top questions to ask college students before they head to school
- More Young White Evangelicals are Showing Support for Marriage Equality
- Creating a Mentoring Community for Emerging Adults
- New Jersey Raises Smoking Age to 21 Years Old
- Living with Parents - outnumber all other forms of living arrangements.
- Student Loans - Change is on the Horizon
- Emerging Adult Ministry - Reading List