EA Resources is a faith-based non-profit organization that is dedicated to equipping parents and churches to understand Emerging Adults. The phrase “emerging adults” was coined by Jeffrey Arnett in 2001. Emerging adulthood describes the life phase following adolescence. It is the desire of EA Resources to provide quality resources for parents, churches, and friends who want to minister to emerging adults.
Recent Posts more
- Four Obstacles to a Mentoring Relationship
- Why your mentor is not good enough.
- Parenting Emerging Adults - Podcast by Steve Argue
- Vocation Group for Emerging Adults
- Four Avenues of Growth within a Mentoring Community
- The First Two Weeks
- The Difference Between Church-Based College Ministry and Campus-Based
- Five Dos and Don’ts when dropping off your college student
- Top questions to ask college students before they head to school
- More Young White Evangelicals are Showing Support for Marriage Equality