Many studies have been completed on why Millennials are leaving the church.
Many writers have pontificated on why Millennials are leaving the church. (Here is something that I wrote on this topic.)
In order for us to understand Millennials and their love/hate relationship with the church, we must hear their voices.
EA Resources is looking for articles and videos that answer the question:
Why I left the church? or Why I have stuck with the church?
For articles and videos that we choose to purchase, the individual will be paid $100. Here are a few notes:
- The article/video will become property of EA Resources.
- The article/video may not have been previously published (unless it was on your personal blog/website).
- The article/video must be from someone between the ages of 18-28 due to our desire to hear from Emerging Adults.
- We will pay $100 for articles/videos accepted for publication.
- Please keep your submissions brief and powerful. Written submissions should be approximately 300 words. Videos should be under 5 minutes in length.
- Articles/videos can be submitted to Dr. G. David Boyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you know of a Millennial who can share their story well about either why they have left, or why they have stuck with the church, please share this article.
I look forward to hearing your voice!
Dr. G. David Boyd is the Managing Director of EA Resources, a non-profit designed to help parents and churches minister to emerging adults.